March 10, 2014

Romantic Beat

Hey! NEW VIDEO IS UP!!! Ok, I know if you rather read my post in English than in Spanish (below) , you probably have not watched my YT videos yet, but don't worry because I've got a couple of surprises for you this month. I've just uploaded a video of a natural, romantic and simple makeup tutorial for any occasion. There will be a new video each Saturday, so stay tuned. Anyway, If you want to practice your Spanish a bit or just want to watch for fun, that would be awesome! Also, if you tweet or Instagram your own version of the makeup look with the hashtag #NataliaElydee, you'll make my day!  :) Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to subscribe to my channel and thumbs up my video!

xo,
Miss Elydee

WATCH IT HERE


Hey! ¡YA HAY NUEVO VIDEO! Está vez me fui por un tutorial de maquillaje; algo simple, romántico y natural para todo tipo de ocasión. Este mes habrá varias sorpresas en mi canal, ¡así que estén atentos! Habrá video nuevo cada Sábado. Espero que les guste y lo disfruten mucho, los invito a twittear o subir la foto de su versión del maquillaje (si lo intentan) con el hashtag #NataliaElydee, ¡me hacen el día! Espero que lo disfruten, lo intenten y no se olviden de suscribirse a mi canal y darle "pulgar arriba" al video.

xo,
Miss Elydee

VIDEO AQUI




No comments:

Post a Comment