March 12, 2014

Presentation of MBFWMx

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend to the presentation cocktail of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Mexico AW edition. I was excited as it was the first fashion-week event I was able to go to and  I got thrilled by the announcements that were given last night. More designers, great strategies to push Mexican and latin american fashion forward as well as forums and platforms to provide a rich, great experience. Unfortunately, I was not able to stay so long as I had surgery on Saturday (more details on that coming this week) and I was supposed to be resting (I'm a freaking teen, c'mon! I can't stay still). I did met a couple of people I've been wanting to meet face to face for some time and well, I realized that I don't want to give up on this, I love it and here is where I should be right know.

xoxo,
Miss Elydee.

Ayer tuve la oportunidad de asistir al coctel de presentación de Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Mexico edición O/I. Estaba emocionada porque fue el primer evento de la semana de la moda al que pude asistir y me quedé maravillada con los anuncios que se dieron la noche de ayer. Más diseñadores, estrategias para impulsar a la moda mexicana y latinoamericana, así como forums y plataformas para brindar una gran y enriquecedora experiencia. Desafortunadamente, no me pude quedar mucho tiempo ya que tuve cirugía el Sábado (más detalles sobre eso esta semana) y se supone que debería estar en reposo (soy adolescente, ¡vamos! no puedo estar "en reposo"). Me vi con un par de personas que he querido conocer desde hace tiempo cara a cara y bueno, me di cuenta que no me voy a dar por vencido en esto, que lo amo y que aquí es donde debo de estar ahora.

xoxo,
Miss Elydee.


Pictures by Santiago Guzmán











No comments:

Post a Comment