September 9, 2013

Fashion's Night Out!

Despite what happened in NYC, Fashion's Night Out (FNO) in Mexico City, the big celebration of fashion, took place last Thursday. I was almost not going but thanks to my spoiled, grumpy abilities, I managed to keep the plans I already had with my beloved friends. FNO is a global celebration intended to promote and boost the economy and fashion business in Mexico. Is kinda hard to explain but the experience was AMAZING! Last year I felt like a little girl on her first day of school but this time was way better. Here are some pictures of my experience. I had such a blast with my crew, we laughed, screamed, and shopped, of course. We had planned to go to Masaryk to continue with the fun but neither the chauffeur, Waze app, or we, knew how to get there. Sorry, we're just a bunch of foreign teens.

I would summarize it this way: Hot models, Shopping, Singing out loud in the car, watching lots of great outfits and taking pictures!

 LOVE,
 Mrs.Elydee.


 A pesar de lo que pasó en NYC, Fashion's Night Out (FNO) en el DF, la gran celebración de la moda, tomó lugar el Jueves pasado. Casi no voy pero gracias a mis habilidades berrinchudas  logré continuar con los planes que ya tenía con mis amadísimos amigos. FNO es una celebración global para impulsar la economía y el negocio de la moda en México. Es un poco difícil de explicar pero la experiencia es INCREIBLE! El año pasado me sentí como una niñita en el kindergarten pero esta vez fue mucho mejor. Aquí les dejo algunas fotos de la experiencia. Me divertí demasiado con mi crew, nos reímos, gritamos y compramos, claro. Habíamos planeado ir a Masaryk a continuar con la diversión pero ni el chofer, ni nosotros, ni la app Waze supimos como llegar. Perdón, sólo como unos chavales foráneos.

Lo resumiré como: Modelos hot, Compras, Cantar a todo volumen en el auto, ver outfits increíbles y tomarnos fotos!

LOVE,
Mrs. Elydee.



 At Tous.



 My dears. (My girl Adry is missing in the pic)





Outfit detail

 
 With Moni recording at Calvin Klein.


Photos by: RICARDO GARCIA 

Jacket: Zara, T by Forever 21, Necklace: Guess and chain by Cartier, Shoes and leggings by H&M.


No comments:

Post a Comment