September 15, 2013

Au Revoir Rainy Days!

Hello! I don't know you guys but I get very depressed when the weather gets all cloudy and stuff, I am a "Sun and Glow" kind of girl and I am so looking forward to the plumy, warm and golden tones of autumn. My little brother and I were just hanging out when we came back from school that evening. I look so tired! Besides being all down, that day was way too long for me. A bright red coat like this always cheers me out, ribbons are a must for me and I love the way they look with some classic pearls.
Thank God rain is getting to its end.

Love You,

Mrs. Elydee

P.D I linked a song to the outfit shown, hope you like it! LET ME KNOW!


¡Hola! No sé ustedes chavales pero a mi el clima nublado vaya que me pone deprimida, soy el tipo de chica de "Sol y Brillo" y de verdad no puedo esperar para el otoño cálido y dorado. Mi hermanito y yo estábamos pasando el rato por ahí regresando del colegio. Me veo re cansada! Además de estar deprimida, ese día fue demasiado largo para mi. Una gabardina rojo vivo como esta siempre logra ponerme de buen humor, las cintas son un esencial para mí y me encanta como se ven con unas clásicas perlas. 
Gracias a Dios que la lluvia se va.

Los quiero,

Mrs. Elydee.

P.D He puesto una canción que va con el outfit, ¡espero les guste! ¡DEJENME SABER!
















                           







 Trenchcoat by Nautica, Sweater and Sneakers by H&M, Jeans by Gap, Vintage necklace and Juicy Couture bracelet (necklace).






No comments:

Post a Comment