January 20, 2013

El Lago

Hi everyone! Last weekend was sooooo good!! I went to the amazing and beautiful Lago de Chapultepec! I was so excited as I love going there, it is so relaxing, nice and the restaurants near there are just lovely. It was the perfect day to have brunch and go for a walk at the lake. You can see many people there with their pets,working out or just having a good time like me. I went for something quite casual but bright for a Sunday, hope you guys like it. XOXO, Nat.

Hola! El fin de semana pasada ha estado re bueno! Fuí al maravilloso Lago de Chapultepec! Estaba emocionada porque me encanta ir ahí, es tan relajante y lindo, además de que los restaurante de por ahí son simplemente adorables. Era el día perfecto para tomar el brunch e ir por una caminata al lago. Muchas gente va por ahí con sus mascotas, haciendo ejercicio o sólo chachareando como yo. Me he puesto algo bastante casual pero llamativo para el Domingo, espero les agrade. XOXO, Nat.















T-shirt: (Don´t know) Bought in at England
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden
Turban: DIY
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment